11:40 Baies Défendues
11:40 Baies Défendues
Raspberry, Redcurrant, Rhubarb, Mousse
A woody, fruity fragrance evoking a sensual picking, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
Just as the crickets begin to sing, I get a most acidulous idea. We sneak away along the coastal path, interchange Currants with our lips, eat Raspberries from our fingertips, caress each other’s hair laying on a bed of Moss…
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Boisé Fruité
- → Délicat
- → Cire Naturelle
- → Emballage recyclable
Head : Raspberry, Black currant, Cardamom, Incense
Heart : Rhubarb, Jasmine, Blueberry
Bottom : Musk, Pine needles, Cedar, Moss
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Just as the crickets begin to sing, an acidulous idea pops up in my mind. We can alope along this coastal path, exchange Currants with our lips, eat Raspberries placed on our fingertips, mix our hair and lie on the Moss…
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.