04:30 Par surprise
04:30 Par surprise
Cypress, Incense, Vetiver, Moss
A Woody, Cypress fragrance evoking a magical evening interlude, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us to the middle of the night, at precisely 4:30 am.
The party could end there, simply covered in Frankincense smoke.
But our eyes meet and our world is turned upside down, the coolness of the Cypress keeps us awake.
A few minutes ago and I still didn’t know I loved you.
Vetiver and Moss are definitely full of surprises.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody Cypress
- → Fresh
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Heart: Incense Olibanum
Base: Vetiver, Musk, Moss
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
4.30am, the tipping point. Is the party over? Will you leave? A few moments were enough to change my mind. I made a move on you, surely, I cannot be blamed! This Woody, Cypress scent took us by surprise. All I did is, spread it.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.