06:20 Où tu sais
06:20 Où tu sais
Linden Flowers, Acacia Wood, Freshly Cut Hay
A floral, green scent evoking a morning rendezvous in the countryside, imagined by Olivia Giacobetti for D'ORSAY.
This scented candle gives us an appointment at dawn, between Lime Blossom and Acacia Wood. Tender freshness. We get up like dew on the pillow, we have all the time in the world. It's up to you to use it wisely or not.
The fruit of a unique glass and jewellery know-how, the 250 gram candle is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover the collection here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral Green
- → Fresh
- → Best-seller
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Lemon leaves
Heart : Lime blossoms
Base : Acacia wood, Beeswax absolute, Cut hay
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Lazy dawn, Linden Flowers and Lemon Leaves, morning dew lifting off the pillow. The fragrance of sunrise at your fingertips. Savour the sensation of slowness and relive the fullness of dawn, it is yours for the taking. Suddenly you have all the time in the world. Time to idle away as best you can.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.