15:00 Entre tes mains
15:00 Entre tes mains
Bergamot, Mate, Cedarwood
A Woody, Spicy fragrance evoking a cult pottery scene, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
There’s a kind of cool wetness to this scented candle. We suddenly find ourselves creating pottery with four hands, our phallanges flirting around the wet Clay, a ghostly moment around the Maté that is not unlike a scene from an iconic film. Cedar keeps us grounded, otherwise it could get out of hand.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody, Spicy
- → Delicate
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Head : Sencha Tea, Italian Bergamot
Heart : Ginger , Maté, Brown Algae
Base : Virginia Cedar, Cashmeran
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
This fragrance has a strange effect. When you are not here, it reminds me of the thrill of the wild outdoors with its earthy clay beneath a torrential downpour. When you are here, it calls forth the deep impulses of the flesh, as we mould the clay between our hands, awash in the fragrant trail of a cult film.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.