Refill 20:15 Presque prête
Refill 20:15 Presque prête
Turpentine, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Patchouli.
A woody, aromatic scent that takes us back to the preparation of a meeting, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D'ORSAY.
This scented candle plunges us into the sublimated view of Isabelle Stanislas as a maker of spaces. It contrasts harmonious notes while associating opposites. Bergamot twists incense, the verticality of Cedar blends with Patchouli, and the fleeting Turpentine crosses Amber.
Refill for our 250 grams glass jar.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody Aromatic
- → Intense
- → Limited Edition
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Head : Turpentine
Heart : Atlas Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Birchwood, Incense, Iris, Eucalyptus
Base : Musk, Amber, Patchouli
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Magical hour, we are still ahead of time: before the evening, which might turn into a whirlwind. I have a scent of pine and resin in my head while I’m getting myself ready… A breeze of Cedarwood, a hint of Incense, the atmosphere turns to warm amber. Our heartbeats mingle with Patchouli. Already 8:15 pm. Are you ready?
The words of the
You will also like
Trigger The FlameRegular price 15,00€Regular priceUnit price per
Keep the flame aliveRegular price 35,00€Regular priceUnit price per
Les IconiquesRegular price 18,00€Regular priceUnit price per
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.