02:45 Enfin seuls
02:45 Enfin seuls
Incense, Burned Birchwood, Rose
A Woody evoking a late evening by the fire, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us back to the moment when the fire has gone out, the smoky scent of almost-burnt Birchwood stays in the air, bold and sensual, with a touch of Moroccan Rose to add some light.
We talk for hours, keep each other up all night: I ask nothing of you as long as the fire burns bright.
By the light of the dying embers we make love, vowing to meet again. When that promise is broken, only the fragrance will remain.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody
- → Warm
- → Best-seller
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Head : Sakura Flower, Burnt Incense
Heart : Cedar, Burnt Birch
Base : Moss, Moroccan Rose
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
When the fire was consumed, remains the smell Smoke of the Wood almost extinguished, assertive and sensual, slightly flowered of Rose of Morocco. We’re redoing the world, I’m redoing the fire, we’re fine, and I’m not asking you to do anything. Love in the light of the last embers, the promise in the morning to start all over again, promises that will be broken tomorrow. Only that perfume will remain. Love in the light of the last embers, the promise in the morning to start all over again, promises that will be broken tomorrow. Only that perfume will remain.
The words of the