09:15 En tête-à-tête
09:15 En tête-à-tête
Mint, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Sandalwood
A Woody, Mint fragrance evoking the morning in Majorelle’s gardens, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us abroad, overnight things have suddenly changed. Mint Leaf tempers the heat of our morning tête-à-tête, you can’t take your eyes off each other lulled by this Cedar background. By the time the atmosphere has changed to Fig Tree, we want to go back to bed.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody Mint
- → Fresh
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : African Mint leaves, Pink Grapefruit bark, Lemon Petitgrain
Heart : Fig tree bark, Cardamom
Base : Atlas Cedar, Musk, Australian Sandalwood
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
You fall asleep in Paris, wake up abroad, somewhere between Tangier and Marrakech. It is only 9.15am, in the enchanted garden, and you are “One-on-one”. May it last forever, not only one morning. This is paradise, colourful and imbued with Minted freshness. Perhaps it has even made you a little reckless.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 120€ of purchase.
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our consultants are available from 11:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday.
Two free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.