16:45 Mine de rien
16:45 Mine de rien
Blackcurrant Leaves, Wild Rose, Musk, Leather
A Floral, Leathery, Rose evoking the first touches, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us back to the first moments. Sudden candour with a touch of Blackcurrant Leaf… Instead of soothing you, Wild Rose plunges you into a feverish state of innocence.
Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have Leathery shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral Leather
- → Delicate
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head: Blackcurrant leaves
Heart: Iris, Peony, Wild Rose
Base: Musk, Leather
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
It doesn’t look like much, but you have to be wary of the deceptive innocence of Wild Rose, with its deceptive virginal sweetness. Instead of soothing you, it plunges you into a feverish state of innocence. Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.