17:30 Sans un mot
17:30 Sans un mot
Cardamom, Tuberose, Leather
A Floral evoking an electric afternoon, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
When Leather, Tuberose and Cardamom combine, you suddenly find yourself ablaze in the Mediterranean heat, standing atop a cliff top overlooking the sea. The atmosphere is electric. You only have two options: Leave without a word, or embrace your lover with passion.
This scented candle will force you to make a decision.
Not necessarily the right one, for even the greatest scent has its limitations.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral
- → Intense
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Head : Cardamom, Cumin, Saffron
Heart : Indian Tuberose, Orange Blossom
Base : Papyrus, Sandalwood, Leather
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
When Leather, Tuberose and hints of Cardamom combine, you suddenly find yourself ablaze in the Mediterranean heat, standing atop a cliff top overlooking the sea. The atmosphere is electric. You only have two options: Leave without a word, or embrace your lover with passion. This fragrance will force you to make a decision. Not necessarily the right one, for even the greatest scent has its limitations.
The words of the