19:50 En coulisses
19:50 En coulisses
Ink, Leather, Musk
A Fruity, Powdery fragrance evocative of being on stage, created by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle reminds us of that artist’s dressing room full of Ink and Musk where we were a few seconds ago. Those Roses that scented our kiss, just before we went on stage to present ourselves to the eyes of others. 7:50pm En coulisses is about sensual audacity. It aims to reveal talents and strengths.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral Powdery
- → Delicate
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Ink
Heart : Black Tea, Rose
Base : Vanilla, Leather, Musk
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
7.50pm En coulisses is about sensual audacity. It aims to reveal talents and strengths. Apparently, two drops of Tea and a memory of Musk form this sensual and serene wave that prelude the flight. So to those who think they’ll never live out their 15 minutes of fame, we say : Backstage, get ready ! This fragrance will be your springboard.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.