23:15 À l’abri des regards
23:15 À l’abri des regards
Heliotrope, Lavender, Birchwood
An Amber, Powdery fragrance evoking an incognito meeting, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
You want to remain incognito? But this scented candle makes you want to kiss, touch and hug. Resist if you can the fervour of Heliotrope, the sweetness of Lavender, the call of a Birch forest. You’ll see it’s great but if you don’t have the time, we understand.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Amber Powdery
- → Fresh
- → Best-seller
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Heliotrope , Lavender, Leather accord
Heart : Sandalwood, Birch, Lavandin
Base : Patchouli, Vanilla, Amber
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
It’s 11.15pm, you can’t wait to kiss, caress and embrace your lover. Resist, hover, make time to discover. Dare to take a surrealist nosedive into a world made for sapiosexual soulmates, replete with Heliotrope, muffled Amber, forests of Birch and Lavender. Give it a try and you might fly, but if you haven’t got the time, we won’t mind.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.