00:30 En bas de chez toi
00:30 En bas de chez toi
Marine Notes, Orange Blossom, Musk
A Woody, Musky fragrance evoking the first drops of rain on concrete, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
With this scented candle, here we are: outside your door. Let’s imagine the moment: it hasn’t rained for eight years. A first drop falls, scenting the asphalt with a familiar Accord Marin, mixed with a hint of Orange. Delicious. The next moment, a deluge of Cedar. This fragrance might as well be in your home.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody Musky
- → Fresh
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head: Marine Accord
Heart: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base: Ambergris, White Musk, Cashmeran, Cedarwood, Incense Wood
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-Octahydro-2,3,8,8-tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl)ethanone, omega-Pentadecalactone, 6,7-Dihydro-1,1,2,3,3-pentamethyl-4(5H)-indanone, Cedryl acetate, 2-(2,2,7,7-TETRAMETHYLTRICYCLO[184.108.40.206 ((1,6)]UNDEC-5 AND 4-EN-5-YL)PROPANOL.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
00:30 Pleasant, familiar, primal: the smell of wet earth after a dry spell. Imagine the moment: it hasn’t rained for eight years, we step out for a walk. A drop of rain falls, kissing the concrete. What a wonderful smell. A minute later, it starts to pour. You might as well take it home, the scent of petrichor.
The words of the
This fragrance captures the indefinable smell we all know when a rainstorm hits the hot asphalt. This smell is called Petrichor, a name derived from the ancient Greek word for "stone" (petros) and "blood" (ikhôr).
D'ORSAY's home fragrances and candles evoke romantic encounters. Each fragrance corresponds to a time and place of meeting. Each fragrance corresponds to a time and a place of meeting. Everyone is free to prefer a horseback ride, a rendezvous at dawn, an opera box, the fireside, a sensual gathering, or more directly to go under the sheets...
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 120€ of purchase.
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our consultants are available from 11:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday.
Two free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.