13:30 Au même endroit
13:30 Au même endroit
Freshly Cut Grass, Green Hay, Leather
A Leathery, Herbaceous fragrance evoking a horse ride in the forest, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle already leads us through the Freshly Cut Grass or to the edge of a wood where we can feel the green humidity. Wonderful duality of greenness and warmth of the leather of our frames, fragrance between Green Hay and Black Suede. Arriving in the heart of the forest, drunk with frenzied running, we are a little lost. This was probably the goal.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Leather Green
- → Warm
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Cut grass
Heart : Greenhay , Wet wood
Bottom : Black suede, Leather
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Goodbye, bikes, cities, cocoons: make way for the long cavalcades on the back of thoroughbreds, the smells of green hay, wet woods, cut grass, leather and black suede... Arrived in the heart of the forest, drunk with frenzied races, we are a bit lost. It was undoubtedly the goal.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.