Refill 02:45 Enfin seuls
Refill 02:45 Enfin seuls
Incense, Burned Birchwood, Rose
A Woody evoking a late evening by the fire, designed by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us back to the moment when the fire has gone out, the smoky scent of almost-burnt Birchwood stays in the air, bold and sensual, with a touch of Moroccan Rose to add some light.
We talk for hours, keep each other up all night: I ask nothing of you as long as the fire burns bright.
By the light of the dying embers we make love, vowing to meet again. When that promise is broken, only the fragrance will remain.
Refill for our 250 grams glass jar.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody
- → Warm
- → Best-seller
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Sakura Flower, Burnt Incense
Heart : Cedar, Burnt Birch
Base : Moss, Moroccan Rose
All D’ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations.
They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
When the fire was consumed, remains the smell Smoke of the Wood almost extinguished, assertive and sensual, slightly flowered of Rose of Morocco. We’re redoing the world, I’m redoing the fire, we’re fine, and I’m not asking you to do anything. Love in the light of the last embers, the promise in the morning to start all over again, promises that will be broken tomorrow. Only that perfume will remain. Love in the light of the last embers, the promise in the morning to start all over again, promises that will be broken tomorrow. Only that perfume will remain.
The words of the