How to keep the flame alive Perfumer's guide
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, we entrust you some recommendations of use:
- At the time of the first lighting, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Then let the wax solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave the candle unattended and do not burn it for more than four hours at a time after the first use.
To respect our conditions of use, discover our candle ritual box with a wick cutter and a snuffer.