16:45 Mine de rien
16:45 Mine de rien
Blackcurrant Leaves, Wild Rose, Musk, Leather
A Floral, Leathery, Rose evoking the first touches, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
This scented candle takes us back to the first moments. Sudden candour with a touch of Blackcurrant Leaf… Instead of soothing you, Wild Rose plunges you into a feverish state of innocence.
Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have Leathery shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral Leather
- → Delicate
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Heart : Iris, Peony, Wild Rose
Base : Musk, Leather
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
It doesn’t look like much, but you have to be wary of the deceptive innocence of Wild Rose, with its deceptive virginal sweetness. Instead of soothing you, it plunges you into a feverish state of innocence. Two bodies orbiting in the night. Not a single move is made, yet you have shivers down the spine. Yes, a fragrance can put you in this state. It’s up to you whether to take the bait.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.