Refill 06:20 Où tu sais
Refill 06:20 Où tu sais
Linden Flowers, Acacia Wood, Freshly Cut Hay
A green floral evoking a morning rendezvous in the country, imagined by Olivia Giacobetti for D'ORSAY.
This fragrance gives us an appointment at dawn, between Lime Blossom and Acacia Wood. Tender freshness. We wake up like dew on a pillow, we have all the time in the world. It's up to you to use it wisely or not.
Recharge for our glass jar 250 grams.
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Floral Green
- → Fresh
- → Best-seller
- → Sustainable Packaging
Head : Lemon leaves
Heart : Lime blossoms
Base : Acacia wood, Beeswax absolute, Cut hay
All D’ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations.
They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
How to make the most of your D’ORSAY candle:
- When using it for the first time, light the candle until its entire surface becomes liquid, this will require about 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from becoming hollow later on or forming a well around the wick.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting. Do not allow the candle to burn for more than 4 hours at a time during subsequent use.
- To extinguish the candle, it is recommended you use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Regularly cut the wick with the wick trimmer (ideal length 3-5 mm) to prevent the candle from emitting smoke and the wick falling into the wax.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
Lazy dawn, Linden Flowers and Lemon Leaves, morning dew lifting off the pillow. The fragrance of sunrise at your fingertips. Savour the sensation of slowness and relive the fullness of dawn, it is yours for the taking. Suddenly you have all the time in the world. Time to idle away as best you can.
The words of the
You will also like
The delivery is offered in France from 60€ of purchase, 180€ for deliveries in Europe
Secure payment. 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase.
Our team is available from 11am to 7pm from Monday to Friday.
Free samples with any purchase.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.