00:30 En bas de chez toi
00:30 En bas de chez toi
Marine Notes, Orange Blossom, Musk
A Woody, Musky fragrance evoking the first drops of rain on concrete, imagined by Vincent Ricord for D’ORSAY.
With this scented candle, here we are: outside your door. Let’s imagine the moment: it hasn’t rained for eight years. A first drop falls, scenting the asphalt with a familiar Accord Marin, mixed with a hint of Orange. Delicious. The next moment, a deluge of Cedar. This fragrance might as well be in your home.
The 250g candle is the result of a unique glass and jewellery know-how and is part of a sustainable approach, as it is refillable. Discover our collection of refills here
- → 3x free of charge in France from 80€ of purchase
- → For any purchase of a fragrance, receive a sample to test your fragrance before opening it
Good to know
- → Woody Musky
- → Fresh
- → Natural Wax
- → Sustainable Packaging
- → Refill
Head : Marine Accord
Heart : Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base : Ambergris, White Musk, Cashmeran, Cedarwood, Incense Wood
All D'ORSAY candles are cast in France, in a workshop of Ciriers with a unique and secular know-how for four generations. They are made according to traditional and manual techniques preserved by our craftsmen. The glass of the candle is signed with a monogram - interlaced letters - in a modern echo to the history of the house.
Use and Care
Our 250gr candle offers you about 75 hours of burning time.
In order to take full advantage of your D'ORSAY candle, here is the advice to follow:
- At the time of the first use, burn the candle until the whole surface becomes liquid, this will require approximately 4 hours of combustion. This will prevent the wax from hollowing out and forming a well around the wick.
- Allow the wax to solidify before relighting the candle.
- Preferably use a snuffer to avoid smoke.
- Cut the wick regularly with the wick cutter (ideal length 3 to 5 mm) to prevent the candle from smoking or the wick from falling into the wax.
- If the wick gets out of alignment, gently re-center it while the wax is still melting.
- Do not leave candle unattended and do not burn for more than four hours at a time after initial use.
- Keep the candle out of reach of children and pets.
00:30 Pleasant, familiar, primal: the smell of wet earth after a dry spell. Imagine the moment: it hasn’t rained for eight years, we step out for a walk. A drop of rain falls, kissing the concrete. What a wonderful smell. A minute later, it starts to pour. You might as well take it home, the scent of petrichor.
The words of the